|Location||Shown on SCP-895's camera monitor.|
|Effects||Appears in the player's peripheral vision.|
SCP-513-1 is an entity that appears to any sentient being who has heard SCP-513. It appears roughly one hour after exposure while the victim performs any actions resulting in a sudden change in visual perception. Victims being stalked by SCP-513-1 suffer from sleep deprivation, paranoia, aggression, hypervigilance, and depression. Descriptions of SCP-513-1 are largely unreliable, but it has commonly been described as a tall, emaciated humanoid with abnormally large hands.
SCP-513-1 was a harmless SCP object that appeared in the game before version 0.2.1.The entity would begin to randomly and briefly flicker in the player's peripheral vision, then vanish at any point. The event that triggered this was hearing its bell, SCP-513, ringing over the intercom. Its appearance was minor and was only meant to be a jumpscare that was supposed to startle the player, leaving them feeling uneasy.
SCP-513 is the trigger mechanism for SCP-513-1. It is described as a rusty cowbell with no remarkable features. Though it did not appear in-game, SCP-513 could be heard over the intercom at a random point of time, which the player would hear and begin to see SCP-513-1 in his peripheral vision.
SCP-372 replaced SCP-513-1 and SCP-513 in the game in v0.2.1 and onwards.
In more recent versions, SCP-513-1 has made very minor comebacks. As of v0.5, SCP-513 and SCP-513-1 are mentioned on a loading screen, and as of v0.6.4, SCP-513-1's face can be seen with the other hallucinations on the CCTV monitor in SCP-895's containment chamber.
It is said on the official forums that SCP-513 and SCP-513-1 will be re-added in a later version in the game.
Version 0.1 (April 14, 2012)
- Added SCP-513-1.
Version 0.2.1 (July 2, 2012)
- 513 and 513-1 were taken out and replaced with another SCP.
Version 0.6.4 (December 20, 2012)
- The face of 513-1 now appears as a shock image on 895's monitor.
- The face of SCP-513-1 is applied onto the model of SCP-372, which is basically a very twisted and green-tinted variant of SCP-106's v0.1-v0.5.6 model.
- Though it is mentioned on the Foundation that SCP-513-1 eventually causes the player to commit suicide, SCP-513-1 does not portray any fatal qualities in-game.
- Despite being a cowbell, the sound of SCP-513 heard on the intercom is more similar to that of a church bell or tubular bell. This was most likely done to make the player feel more uncomfortable, as it sounded more eerie than a simple cowbell.